The Bridge is situated at 234 Stratford Road, Shirley, B90 3AG adjacent to Shirley Park and behind Kent’s Hairdressers. Parking is very limited and priority is given to disabled badge holders. There are plenty of public car parks: a large Shirley Shoppers Car Park across the road. parking adjacent to Shirley Park and further car parking within Shirley Parkgate – just a short walk away.
By road From Birmingham
– Drive South on the A34, out of Birmingham
– Pass through Sparkbrook & Hall Green
– Straight on at Robin Hood Island towards Shirley
– Past Tesco’s on the Left
– Past Kidderminster Carpets on the Right
– Straight on at the roundabout with Haslucks Green Road and Olton Road.
– We are situated on the right past the Saracen’s Head pub and behind Kent’s hairdressers.
By Road from the M42
– Exit at Junction 4
– Onto the A34 North (towards Birmingham)
– Straight over 6 roundabouts
– Passing on your left: The Harvester, Honda & Audi Showrooms, Porcelenosa, PC World, Shell Garage and St.James church.
– We are situated on the left past Aldi supermarket and behind Delightful Desserts.
Our nearest station is Shirley Station. Continue left along Haslucks Green Road and turn right at the roundabout . We are situated on the right past the Saracen’s Head pub and behind Kent’s hairdressers.